Vet Day at Building Name (Test)
Get Your Pets Ready!
The Vet is coming to XYZ Building on Tuesday, August 1st.
At Home Veterinary brings full-service veterinary care into clients’ homes throughout Boston.
We’re coming to XYZ Building on Tuesday, August 1st to help you give your pets top-notch veterinary care in the comfort of your own home.
- Annual check-ups
- Diagnostic exams for sick or injured pets
- New puppy / new kitten exams
- Quality of life evaluations
- Rabies for both dogs and cats
- Canine distemper and parvovirus, Lyme, leptospirosis, canine flu
- Feline distemper and feline leukemia
- Bloodwork & Diagnostics:
- Routine screening for lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases
- Routine screening for feline leukemia and feline immunodeficiency virus
- Diagnostic bloodwork for sick pets
- Monitoring bloodwork for chronic conditions
- Fecal screening for intestinal parasites
- Urine testing
- Preventive medications for fleas, ticks, and heartworm disease
- Medications for chronic medical conditions such as arthritis, hyperthyroidism, diabetes, and more
- Medications for illness or injury
- Additional services also available by appointment:
- In-home ultrasound
- Hospice and end-of-life care
The more residents who participate, the bigger the discounts for all:
- 3+ residents: $100 off each person’s visit
- 6+ residents: $150 off each person’s visit
Sign up now. Space is limited!
Not free on August 1st? Schedule for another day!
If you’re not available on this special visit date, we’d still love to help you take care of your pets at home on a day that’s convenient for you! We offer appointments Monday through Saturday. Call or text 508-653-4300, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to set up a visit.