What We Are Doing
All of our providers delivering care in home (doctors and veterinary assistants) are fully vaccinated.
During the pandemic we implemented a number of procedures to minimize risks. Even as requirements ease, and even though our in-home providers are fully vaccinated, we are happy to accommodate your requests for heightened safety protocols, including:
- Seeing pets in low-traffic areas (garage, stairwell, fenced-in yard, etc.) when possible (as long as the area is safe for your pet and does not offer opportunities for nervous pets to hide or escape)
- Having no contact and maintaining appropriate social distance with pet owners.
- Wearing a mask for the entire appointment.
- Communicating with just one person in the household at the visit.
- Interacting only with pets who need care.